They have come out 2 and did not have trim that was also indicated on the WO times- didn't get the style carport I ordered but I accepted it anyway even though I paid extra $100.00 for the A-frame type.That's ok but then they argued with me about the extra panels which were indicated on the WO.

Came back 2nd time put up the panels but did not have the correct trim which was also indicated on the WO. I made a note on WO still need trim and signed it. Big mistake on my part they said they would return with proper trim.

Never did and wont return my calls.TNT sucks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Carports. The most disappointing about tnt carports carport from Tnt Carports was did not deliver the carport and quality of the material and the problems i am having Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Carports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Carports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tnt Carports?

Comments