We spent $4600.00 for a RV cover 9 months ago from them and just this week we had a wind storm come thru, the first one since we have had it and it is now demolished.Damaged the camper and the garage and tree it went over.

No body around us (and there are alot) had any damages to their carports. We have 3 other carports/awning that we bought from another company and they are perfect and was not affected.

I will NEVER use this company again.Called them today and they are not going to do a darn thing about it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tnt carports rv cover. Tnt Carports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tnt carports rv cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tnt Carports.

Had an Experience with Tnt Carports?

Comments

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Retirement Home-Nightmare Schumacher Homes "...we get a home with problems from day one. First our concrete driveway cracking all the way..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more