We spent $4600.00 for a RV cover 9 months ago from them and just this week we had a wind storm come thru, the first one since we have had it and it is now demolished.Damaged the camper and the garage and tree it went over.
No body around us (and there are alot) had any damages to their carports. We have 3 other carports/awning that we bought from another company and they are perfect and was not affected.
I will NEVER use this company again.Called them today and they are not going to do a darn thing about it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Siding is cracking walls bowing floors creaking carpet coming away from wall carpet very cheap I told them weigh months after I bought the house of all the problems never..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."