We ordered our carport on 9/06/16.We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level.
He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs to keep expenses down. A woman down the street showed me her TNT garage she has had for 3 years bragging of its quality and the professional way the workers did the install, she did have a several week wait but LOVES her garage. She also mentioned her area had to be level for proper installation. We took great pains prepping and leveling the area.
They surprised me with a call last Friday 9/23 to schedule for today 9/27. The installer called yesterday and asked permission to come then!
Early!They did a great job, worked quickly and politely and it looks great!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I got what i payed for
- Customer service
- Met my expectations fully
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I have used the bombshell lash blast mascara by cover girl. Having tried many of their other products before I I have found this particular product to be horrible. I..."
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."